Saturday, June 28, 2008

CADE!!!!!!!!!!!

Kennedy loves CADE! She was his shadow the entire time we were in Portland. She wanted him to be her boyfriend, marry her, move to Kentucky, etc.. She was not happy when we said that he was her cousin and they couldn't get married. They were really cute and had a great time together. Kennedy gets so excited every time she sees this picture of Cade and herself in Uncle Mike's hot tub. We had so much fun with the Chandler family and miss getting to hang out with them and have Sunday dinners with them. We wish that we could have moved them to Kentucky with us!

1 comment:

Jamie Jo said...

Kourtney!!! I have been avoiding folding laundry by googling every long lost friend I can think of! I'm glad I found you. I hope you remember who I am. We were neighbors in Portland. Drop me an email and catch me up on you guys. I'm at googilycub@hotmail.com

Jamie
(It used to be Bawden...but we divorced in 2000. Now I'm Casperson.)