Sunday, November 25, 2007

Harper



I can still remember my mom asking me to watch my brothers(we called them the three little boys). I would dread this task so much because my younger brother Kody was so wild. We always referred to him as DZ(Disaster Zone). He was always making a mess or destroying something. Last week I was watching his little boy Harper, who looks just like Kody, and I felt like we flashed back 20 years. I had just finished cleaning the pantry. I went to get the mop and I opened the door to find Harper in the pantry. He had opened a box of pectin and threw it everywhere. All I could do was laugh and take a picture because I knew my mom and older sister would both like to see the second generation DZ.

3 comments:

The Chandler Family said...

The first picture looked like he was in a grocery store...nice food storage!

Kelsee said...

That picture is like time travel! LOL

Look at his face! So mischievous! *shudder* I'm scared. Very scared. I think I have PTSD from growing up with Kody! How can my fragile psyche handle another generation of DZ?

Oh, yeah! And I'm so glad it was in your pantry and not mine! :P

hotlasagna said...

that is awesome...