Sunday, November 25, 2007

Zach and his Binky




Zachary has loved his binky for the past two years. I have also loved his binky, I even tried to get both Savannah and Kennedy to take one. A binky is a wonderful thing. It muffles so much noise that comes out of a childs mouth- at church, the store, the middle of the night, etc. Kris has wanted to take it away for over a year but I couldn't say goodbye to binky yet. Zach walks around the house saying"Binky where are you?" over and over until I help him find a binky.The last few weeks Zach started chewing on his binky and has now chewed holes in several binkies. After a few weeks of chewing on Binky we are down to only one- bright orange. Orange is not a color you should have near your face if you have strawberry blond hair! Kris was so excited that all the binkies were gone, but Zach and I both needed them for our Utah and Portland trips. So off to Walmart to buy a few more blue binkies and after vacation we will try to say goodbye to binky.

1 comment:

The Chandler Family said...

There are many nights when I wish we still had a binky at our house.