Friday, July 25, 2008

Kally's Wedding





Kally and Kris were married on February 2, at The Morehead Conference Center. The days before the wedding were stressful for my mother and myself ,but Kally was very relaxed. It must be nice to know that your crazy Mom and older sisters will take care of every detail. I was so worried that my kids would be loud or do something crazy during the wedding but they did a pretty good job. Zach only cried when Kally tried to leave with Kris. All of the grandkids were in the wedding and came in holding a ribbon in a wild cluster. As they got near our table Graydon let out a little choo choo that was so funny. I guess he really thought they were playing train. The wedding was beautiful, but I am so glad that it is over!! We are excited for Kally's Kris to join our family.

No comments: