Friday, July 25, 2008

My 84 year old Grandpa



My grandparents came from Utah for Kally's wedding and stayed for week or two after. They both got really sick with a virus after the wedding. Grandpa can build or fix anything but does not realize that he is old. After staying in bed for two days he thought he was better and came up to my house to work. He decided that Kris and I had lived in a 10x12 tiny bedroom for long enough and started knocking down the wall into our new bedroom addition. It was amazing and scary to watch him work. He could work any younger man into the ground. I knew that he was not well but he didn't want to stop working until the room was drywalled and the old bathroom torn out. I was so thankful for all of the hard work my 84year old Grandpa did for me. I will always have a beautiful bedroom that will remind me of my wonderful grandfather.

No comments: